Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sauteed Cauliflower

I try and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables every day, but sometimes I am lax. Worse than that, sometimes I buy vegetables because I want them, forget about them, and then buy more of them. That's what happened to me this week. I wanted cauliflower while I was at the store, forgot I had it and bought more the next time I was at the store. So today when I made stirfry, I had far more cauliflower than I could use. I made the stirfry, and then sauteed the rest of the cauliflower. I used a simple recipe. I just sliced the cauliflower into 1/2 inch slices and dropped them into a frying pan with hot olive oil. I let them brown and added a little salt. It is such a simple preparation, and yet it is so delicious.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: